Followers

Monday 8 August 2016

Quilling Love

HI, 
Its been a while since I took up my quilling tool and some paper strips..
Few days back a friend demanded a card especially with quilled flowers on it..So here I am sharing my pretty little card :)
I have used the Papericious Wooden collection- one collection I totally love..
I am addicted to malaysina flowers when i get to quilling..and this time also it proved right :P I could not stop myself from executing another set of Malaysian flowers.
The stamped sentiment is from Altenew and the birthday diecut from Technique Tuesday.






Entering the card in Papericious July challenge
 
(I have used papericious wooden collection, mulberry flowers from the mood board)

Do leave some love :)
Keep Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card abd fantastic quilling Lekha! Thank you so much for playing along the July moodboard challenge over at Papericious and all the best! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lekha. Your quilling is absolutely fabulous. Love it :)
    Thank you so much for joining us at Papericious. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete