Followers

Friday 5 August 2016

Live Simply

Hi there, 
The largest home grown craft store in India..Itsy Bitsy has come with there latest designs of stamps..and I am already loving them.
So here is a quick card i made using these..
I have taken a square textured card and die cut the central area using Spellbinders Large Scallop die set. 
For stamping I used Misti stamping tool..and the more you use it the more you think about the right choice of having it in your stash. Have used this tool to stamp the images in four equal sections of repeat images and since my card stock was textured getting clear images in one time was difficult, and Misti again comes to rescue.
The inks used are Memento Tuxedo black..an all time fav black ink for crisp images. Also used distress inks(mustard seed, peacock feathers).
I have used Itsy Bitsy Dream clear stamp for this card.And like its quality and outcome on paper.







No comments:

Post a Comment